BEYOND OUR HORIZON

Tuesday, February 27, 2018


My life is drastically different than I had planned, and that is a very good amazing thing. Because I could never have planned let alone imagined the life I’m living now. We keep ourselves safe, walking through our rutted known path. Living vicariously through others instead of truly living our life and stepping out of our comfort zone. .. never stepping to the edge of our borders and glimpsing what might live beyond. There are amazing incredible things just beyond our horizon. This morning I was wondering what keeps people on their mundane path. People have often remarked how brave I am to do what I’m doing now and live how I am living. But I don’t feel brave. I feel fearless. I began thinking about that ... being fearful or full of fear versus fearless and having less fear. Instead of running away or staying where we are perhaps take one step toward what you are fearful of. And then tomorrow take another step. And the next day another. And you’ll be closer to seeing what lies beyond that horizon and being fearless.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!