ALTERNATE ROUTES

Monday, May 21, 2018


Voice journal recording July 10, 2016
11:37 AM

I've always taken the road less traveled... I've always searched for alternate routes on foot and in thought and in  life. When I was little I was intrigued by Amelia Earhart and her brave explorer spirit, and not so interested in Barbie who frankly scared the heck out of me with her unrealistic waist combined with Dolly Parton tatas. I've learned to embrace being an adventurer and wanderer at heart. And I can settle for a little bit but then my restless spirit pushes me to journey and explore again.

Everyone has oceans to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries? -Amelia Earhart

There is more to life than being a passenger. - Amelia Earhart

You can find this fine art photography print ON THE WING in my ETSY SHOP.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!